Muskoka and Area Health System Transformation Council (MAHST)
The Muskoka and Area Health System Transformation Council will bring local experts and health and social system partners together to develop, lead, facilitate and deliver a final report to the NSM LHIN that will include recommendations for a Transformed Health System Model for Muskoka and Area. The comprehensive model will be aligned with the NSM LHIN’s strategic plan, will be evidence-based, reflect best practices, will be implementable and will be in the best interests of the people of Muskoka and Area.
The process for developing the model will need to address the following:
- Creation of an organizational and operational plan for the delivery of health and social services
- Development of a detailed implementation plan that outlines the critical steps and requirements
- Execution of a robust communications and inclusive stakeholder engagement strategy
- Establishment of an evaluation framework, with system improvement targets
- Identification of risks or barriers to success and outlined mitigation solutions
Further information on the Council can be found on the MAHST website.
MAHST Programs and Services Working Group
Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare Capital Planning Task Force
For information on the work of the Task Force, please visit MAHC Task Force